Welcome to HardLeatherz Newz!

This blog is designed update readers on newly added items to HardLeatherz website, upcoming sales, any newz and new additions to the website. Stop by often & Check us out at http://www.HardLeatherz.com

Friday, May 30, 2008

Credit Cards are Coming! Look Out

I woke this morning on a roll. I had a great meditation, workout, and on to work for the day. I just got off the phone with my new merchant for my new merchant account. Yes, I finally decided on a merchant. It is very confusing and there are many over charging. I picked Sage Payments. Brenda, the lady I deal with, is very helpful and they worked with me. I was able to negotiate a pretty good deal with everything and it all will be set up by the end of next week. YEAH :-) I, then, finished the rest of my category descriptions that I have been working on for too many months to count, and sent those off to my web designer, Amy. She's fabulous, and does a fantastic job. Her and I have been working like crazy on improvements for HardLeatherz.com. I recently added a basic, blind survey to get an idea of the website as a whole. If anyone wants to leave their feedback for me, click the survey and let me know what you think! Well today is a short one, as I have a million things to do. Have a great weekend and always remember...Ride Hard!

No comments: