Welcome to HardLeatherz Newz!

This blog is designed update readers on newly added items to HardLeatherz website, upcoming sales, any newz and new additions to the website. Stop by often & Check us out at http://www.HardLeatherz.com

Monday, May 26, 2008

My Servers are Mad!

My web servers have been down now for about a week. I have been going crazy trying to get orders filled, packaged, and shipped. Everything has to be done by hand and we have to go to the warehouse to confirm stock. Remember when we didn't have computers to make life easy...or is it difficult? I have been able to ship US orders but the international orders have to wait. Luckily the techs have been here and it should be up and moving within the next day or so. Good thing it's a holiday weekend!

Have a look at HardLeatherz website because, I have just added alot more items in Clothing Accessories and Bike Accessories, as well. The categories are more segregated with sub categories so everything will be at your finger tips and easy to find. I have actually went through the entire site and all the categories to fine tuned everything, and will be improving on it daily. I have also, decided to put together an online survey for HardLeatherz website. I am hoping to get incite and feedback from everyone that stops by. I believe it will help me improve the site, content, security, and give me an idea of what customers would like to see on the website. If you are signed up for my Edge List, I am revamping my emails also. I will be starting a monthly newsletter and an email for specials and updated. Look for it in your inbox. I'm really excited about these awesome additions. They are quite fun to research and put out. Keep a look out, things are getting HOT at HardLeatherz!

No comments: