Welcome to HardLeatherz Newz!

This blog is designed update readers on newly added items to HardLeatherz website, upcoming sales, any newz and new additions to the website. Stop by often & Check us out at http://www.HardLeatherz.com

Monday, May 12, 2008

Kind of a Non-Eventful Day

Hello All!

Not too much going on today. I've spent the day adding all of Choiee and Chi sexy designer tops to the HardLeatherz website. Stop by and check out the Sexy Tops. You will absolutely love them. They are great for these HOT summer days coming! I, also, have been researching merchant accounts. Great Newz! I'm adding credit card transactions to HardLeatherz. It will make it easier for everyone to purchase merchandise. I will have it all finalized within the next 2 weeks. Well back in the webinar classes tomorrow, so I will be back on wed. Have a nice evening! ciao

No comments: