Welcome to HardLeatherz Newz!

This blog is designed update readers on newly added items to HardLeatherz website, upcoming sales, any newz and new additions to the website. Stop by often & Check us out at http://www.HardLeatherz.com

Friday, June 6, 2008

Finally! HardLeatherz is in the 21st Century...

Well first I must say, sorry I haven't blogged much this week. I have been extremely busy getting the credit card merchant sorted and the surveys and newzletter out. I did it all. Taking the credit card class Monday. The web survey is up and going, and June's newzLetter w/ current customer survey goes out in the morning. It feels great to have it done! I'm adding a few more items, then going to start working on the events page for HardLeatherz.com, and start putting a best roads survey out there to get the Raging Roads page up and going. I think by 2011 I should have the website how I want it ;-)

I received the new issue of Cycle World and it's the 10 Best Bikes of 2008 issue. Just in case you didn't get the memo, I'll gladly share my wealth of motorcycle knowledge with you. Here goes... Best SuperBike Ducati Desmosedici RR, Best Open StreetBike Suzuki GSX-R1000, Best MiddleWeight Honda CBR 600RR, Best Standard Triumph Street Triple 675, Best Sport-Tourer Kawasaki Concours 14, Best Cruiser Star Raider, Best Touring Bike Honda Gold Wing, Best Dual-Sport Bike KTM 690 Enduro, Best Enduro Bike Honda CRF450X, Best MotorCrosser Honda CRF450R There are a few honorable mentions as well, but these are the best of the best. What is your next bike? I'm shooting for the Ducati! until next time... Ride Hard!

No comments: