Welcome to HardLeatherz Newz!

This blog is designed update readers on newly added items to HardLeatherz website, upcoming sales, any newz and new additions to the website. Stop by often & Check us out at http://www.HardLeatherz.com

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

In Webinars All Day!

I have been in classes all day on how to effectively market my business, and to learn good blogging. That way I can post more informative and fun blogs. I worked all evening last night on my website. I have been fixing errors, pictures, adding new items and making the site look and run better overall. Any ideas, let me know. I am getting an email survey together to send out and add to the site as well. I want to know the best roads everywhere. I plan on having a link on http://www.HardLeatherz.com so that you can find great roads all over the world and good vistas and restaurants along the way. If anyone has any information on these hot trecks, shoot me a line and let me know. Thanks for stopping by...back to another class

No comments: