Welcome to HardLeatherz Newz!

This blog is designed update readers on newly added items to HardLeatherz website, upcoming sales, any newz and new additions to the website. Stop by often & Check us out at http://www.HardLeatherz.com

Friday, May 9, 2008

Webinars Again & Data Entry!

Hello!

I spent all day yesterday in webinars again. I'm learning a lot. I'm looking forward to putting the knowledge to good use. Yesterday and today, I have been doing data entry on the website and in the HardLeatherz Ebay Store. Check it out, I have some great auctions going! Remember though, when shopping for non auction items, head to HardLeatherz.com.
The website is almost up to speed and the way I want it. My web designer and I are still working on the SEO, but the site itself is looking good! I will start working on the sister sites probably when I get back from my grandmother's 90th birthday. As soon as those sites are moving along, I will let everyone know. Oh I almost forgot, I have a link to this blog now on the website. All this is very exciting. I am very passionate about the business. I really want HardLeatherz.com to be very successful. I love motorcycles and anything related to them. I want to be able to give benefit and great quality in a fair price. Well, I'm off to bed. Nite

No comments: