Welcome to HardLeatherz Newz!

This blog is designed update readers on newly added items to HardLeatherz website, upcoming sales, any newz and new additions to the website. Stop by often & Check us out at http://www.HardLeatherz.com

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Yeah! So it is Done...

I've been working hard this week to finalize the credit card transactions on HardLeatherz.com. I received the final approval from the merchant and it will be active in your HardLeatherz shopping cart checkout today! I received my first credit card phone order today. It's been up for less that 24 hours and we are already getting credit card orders, and being able to have the ease to process credit card transactions! At this time, I am accepting MasterCard, VISA, Diners Club, and Discover. I'm holding out on American Express and e-checks for awhile, and will see if it makes a difference or not to accept. It is such a breeze to just go online and be able to process transactions. I want the customer the get great value every time they come to the website and browse. The ease and security of accepting credit cards is just the beginning!

I really love Hardleatherz. It a a passion of mine to have an awesome motorcycle leather, clothing and accessory website that sells great products that people want for fantastic prices. We are adding all sorts of new things to the HardLeatherz website. Oh BTW, I forgot to mention, I have got brand new Seven 7 for All Man Kind cotton women's T-Shirts at remarkable prices. I am always looking for great deals and new products. Have a look!

No comments: