Welcome to HardLeatherz Newz!

This blog is designed update readers on newly added items to HardLeatherz website, upcoming sales, any newz and new additions to the website. Stop by often & Check us out at http://www.HardLeatherz.com

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Back in Action!

Hello Everyone!

So sorry it has been awhile. things have been crazy around here. I have been busy with sales since I started accepting credit cards. I'm really excited about that. I should have got this going a while ago. I have also been working on a new website for motorcycle accessories and getting the next newzletter going for next month. HardLeatherz.com is looking fantastic and it is almost where I want it.
Ok everyone, I have a question for you...What is your favorite ride? That means favorite roads, vistas, stopping points, and restaurants along the way. Let me know! I'm starting to compile a list, so that I can add a page for riding on the website. I figure all you riders have your favorites!

I've come across the best chain lubes and thought I'd pass it on. Here goes:
1) Klotz KLR (Favorite!) 16oz. USA $8.95 Klotz Lubricants
2) Repsol Moto Chain Lube 3.49oz. Argentina $5.99
3) Motorcycle Stuff Chain Lube 13oz. $6.99
4) Maxima Chain Guard 6oz. USA $6.00
5) Klotz Extratac 15.5oz. USA $8.95
6) Gel Lube 8oz. $13.95
7) Elf Moto Chain Paste 8oz. USA $7.99
8) Elf Moto Chain Lube 10oz. USA $8.95
9) Castrol Chain Wax 7.58oz. Italy $8.99

I hope this helps you out when picking your chain lube next time! Enjoy the upcoming weekend!

No comments: