Welcome to HardLeatherz Newz!

This blog is designed update readers on newly added items to HardLeatherz website, upcoming sales, any newz and new additions to the website. Stop by often & Check us out at http://www.HardLeatherz.com

Monday, September 15, 2008

Taken A Break!

HardLeatherz Newz is taking a small hiatus until I move and get my other blog, GalleriaLisa , squared and moving along. Then I will pick HardLeatherz Newz up with new content, favorite roads, stories, and great info. I have realized that starting 2 separate blogs at the sametime with little clue of what I am doing and trying to write almost daily was quite difficult. I want this to be really helpful and fun to read, so I am putting it on hold temporarily till I get everything in order. Then HardLeatherz Newz will be back, better than ever. Thank you for your attendance and check back in a month to two or so. Stay Tuned!

No comments: