Welcome to HardLeatherz Newz!

This blog is designed update readers on newly added items to HardLeatherz website, upcoming sales, any newz and new additions to the website. Stop by often & Check us out at http://www.HardLeatherz.com

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Screaming in Flight...Mike's in Cycleworld Magazine!


Ok, I said I was taking a blogging break for a while, but I had to put this up! Here I am quietly sitting on the plane reading my latest issue of Cycle World. I was reading this awesome article about retired famous racers coming back and riding the California coast from Malibu to Half Moon Bay on MV Agustas. The article was fantastic with photos and all. As I sit quietly in the exit row of the plane reading and turning the pages, I turn to the last page and continue reading. Then as I look down at the last picture of the entire group I notice it! I let out a scream on the flight and scare all around me. BTW, I realized that wasn't the thing to do on a flight. To my defence I was not prepared to what I was going to see. There he was...in the picture on the right outside...my friend Mike Rawlings. I was in shock for 2 reasons. 1 because he was in the magazine and 2 because he squirmed his way in on the once in a lifetime motorcycle ride with some of the great racing legends. I give it to you Mike, you know how to work it and have fun!
Ok, I figure I should be back in full swing by the end of the year. Until next time...RIDE HARD!

Want to know when I'm back in action...

Subscribe to HardLeatherz Newz

No comments: